We are three weeks away from the close of our Alamo Colleges Employee Giving Campaign on Dec. 1!
Your gift to the campaign can assist these three causes:
- The United Way provides critically needed health and human services to our community;
- The Alamo Colleges Foundation, helps to provide funding for PAC scholarships and educational programing;
- theFund, supports arts and cultural organizations throughout San Antonio.
United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County puts your gift to work where it’s needed most – right here in our community. Our children, families and neighborhoods all benefit when we combine resources to provide shelter, food, clothing and educational scholarships to those in need. Your gift of any amount, large or small, will ensure the San Antonio community lives the promise and becomes a place where families become self-sufficient, children graduate and everyone gives back to the city we all call home.
We’d like for PAC to lead the charge district-wide by having 35% of our employees participate in giving this year. Last year, you helped to increase employee giving by 30% for a district total of $163,000. Please take the Palo Alto College Employee Giving Challenge and make your tax-deductible gift today!
- Paper contribution forms are also available for your convenience at the Institutional Advancement & Development Office, located in Executive Offices, Room 109.
- Go to alamo.edu/unitedway
- Click on the United Way link provided, where you’ll be given the opportunity to input your contribution.
- For campaign code, use “Alamo Colleges”
- For username, use the first part of you Alamo Colleges username. Example: jdoe12
- For password, use GIVE plus the last four digits of your Banner ID. Example: Banner ID 900078681 would be GIVE8681.